[Owasp-leaders] CISO Survey invitation email - need your help - please forward to your chapters ASAP!

Tobias tobias.gondrom at owasp.org
Tue Sep 9 07:07:40 UTC 2014

Thanks for pointing this out.
I had to extend the main deadline a little, but as AppSecUS is around
the corner needed to keep that shorter so that people can still use it.

And small note: in fact, I just extended the deadline for the lucky draw
of the other prizes to Sep-19 as one of our supporters sent out an email
blast to hundreds of CISOs with that date due to a misunderstanding.

Best regards, Tobias