[Owasp-leaders] pycon CFP - outreach opportunity

Bill Sempf bill.sempf at owasp.org
Mon Sep 8 21:45:36 UTC 2014

This is a timely thread. I am running the security track at two local and
very popular regional developer conferences - CodeMash (www.codemash.org)
near Cleveland and the Midwest Tech Fest (http://mwtechfest.com/) in
Columbus. Each draws around 2000 developers (MWTF is new, but it is a
combination of two other older conferences). Is this something that should
be done at the local chapter level? How does one get OWASP involvement in a
con like these? Is there an official channel, or do we just set up a table
and go for it?

Those that have done it, have you just requested table space at the con?