[Owasp-leaders] SWAMP meeting at AppSec USA Denver

Mark Miller mark.miller at owasp.org
Mon Sep 8 00:35:58 UTC 2014

I'll come fully equipped... as long as there are no rubber rockets and
there are chairs and tables in the room (those of you who were at the Black
Hat session know EXACTLY what I'm talking about. -- Mark

--
*Mark Miller, Senior Storyteller*
*Curator and Founder, Trusted Software Alliance*

*Host and Executive Producer, OWASP 24/7 Podcast ChannelCommunity Advocate,
Sonatype*

*Developers and Application Security: Who is Responsible?*
<https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Developers_and_AppSec>