[Owasp-leaders] OCMS + conferences

Laura Grau laura.grau at owasp.org
Fri Sep 5 18:36:13 UTC 2014

Hello Dirk,

Thank you very much for your e-mail and continued support.

After AppSec USA (September 16-19) OWASP staff will have a look at what is
documented for the event workflow and make some adjustments.

In the meantime, please feel free to contact me should you need any help or
have further questions.

Best regards,

Laura Grau

*Global Conference Manager*