[Owasp-leaders] OCMS + conferences
dirk at owasp.org
Fri Sep 5 08:00:39 UTC 2014
thx for those replying privately to me but as others may
run into the same I think it's better to answer publicly.
Upto ~ 1,5 yr. ago the process was like this
* Submit a request for a conference to OCMS
* (wasn't there even a acknowledgment mail after filling out the form?)
* I usually monitored then who within the gcc  approved 
* At some time the status went to "approved". If there were questions
about the conference submitted or I felt the approval process wasn't
fast enough for me I could clarify this with the mailing list 
* Everybody could see in OCMS the submissions 
Now -- pls correct if I am mistaken:
* I submitted a request for a conference
* I cannot find a contact info whom to ask about the status of my submission
* I can't tell who's approving
Hope that phrases my original question better?
If somebody can shed some light into this, I would highly appreciated this :)
 Global conference committee
Am 09/04/2014 12:59 PM, schrieb Dirk Wetter:
> Dear leaders,
> knowing that the global conference committee is not anymore but I was wondering
> about the process involved (see subject) as well a contact information.
> Insights would be appreciated.
German OWASP Board, (Chair AppSec Research 2013)
Send me encrypted mails (Key ID 0xB818C039)
More information about the OWASP-Leaders