[Owasp-leaders] AppSecUSA 2014 Project Summit Call for Leaders

Jonathan Marcil jonathan.marcil at owasp.org
Wed Sep 3 02:58:33 UTC 2014

Hi everyone,

just a reminder that there's one week left to register to the Project
Summit at AppSecUSA 2014.

Details here:
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Project_Summit_USA_2014

Register here (with OWASP Google App Account):
http://sl.owasp.org/usasummit2014timetable

As all the projects who have filled the agenda used the last two days
(Thursday and Friday September 18-19), we will concentrate our efforts
on those day.

As we have a rather large room, we have many spots left and on Thursday
AM the room is empty!

Thanks,

- Jonathan