[Owasp-leaders] Honorary membership form not working?

johanna curiel curiel johanna.curiel at owasp.org
Tue Sep 2 21:52:29 UTC 2014

In Salesforce , you need to configure something called "A web to lead form"
and an entire workflow so when someone submits the form it does certain
actions such as respond with an email ,redirect you to a specific URL etc.

Timur, once again, my suggestion is, submit your request through the
contact form and specify a workflow that you think is the most suitable one.

Here some light into how this is done in SF:

https://help.salesforce.com/apex/HTViewHelpDoc?id=setting_up_web-to-lead.htm
https://success.salesforce.com/answers?id=90630000000gjC8AAI

Webform is a custom web page that must be hosted on another server(in this
case I think is the tfa form) but it could be hosted anywhere including
under owasp.org site. The form web to lead then is configured to show the
URL after submission or configure a response email

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2VNmg4F4ho

Kate if you need any assistance, let me know ;-)