[Owasp-leaders] Honorary membership form not working?

Timur 'x' Khrotko (owasp) timur at owasp.org
Tue Sep 2 20:56:02 UTC 2014

Matt, thank you for your kind reply!

Johanna, ok, I understand. Though I was taking on the issue of Andrew being
related to my issue, with the root cause of that form submission not being
reliable. And I suggest some action, at least a simple workaround, like
inform on that forms those who use that forms to duplicate it in email or
contact form.

Regards
timur