[Owasp-leaders] Honorary membership form not working?

johanna curiel curiel johanna.curiel at owasp.org
Tue Sep 2 20:20:49 UTC 2014

>Probably migrating the membership and all submissions to Google Documents
Forms will result in more reliable processes.

Timur, I don't think it is up to volunteers to decide internal staff
operations. First , staff uses Salesforce to manage and administrate many
other internal process which are not possible with Google forms

I think if you expect some specific action after submitting the form, I
suggest, send a request(through the contact us form) to Kate and see how
can this be arranged.

Salesforce is a very powerful platform but again, all these things do not
happen automatically and they need to be configured.

regards

Johanna