[Owasp-leaders] Honorary membership form not working?

Timur 'x' Khrotko (owasp) timur at owasp.org
Tue Sep 2 20:03:11 UTC 2014

Matt, while I am really interested in the topic of the administration, so
your response was informative to me indeed - let's make it clear, I was not
complaining specifically.

Last year I was upset indeed when because of this dumb form processor my
lack of membership did not allow me to vote during the election. Then I was
told that my first submission seemingly did not happen (now it turns out
there are traces in the logs). Etc.

Dear all, find attached the screenshot taken about my current submission
for membership. This is how the response looks like.

Probably migrating the membership and all submissions to Google Documents
Forms will result in more reliable processes.

Regards:

timur

PS: The personal security goodies you may encounter on the screenshots:
- http://www.hanynet.com/icefloor/ (PF firewall frontend)
- http://www.opendns.com/about/innovations/dnscrypt/
-
http://www.sophos.com/en-us/products/free-tools/sophos-antivirus-for-mac-home-edition.aspx
- ghostery and adaware plus
:)

[image: Inline image 2][image: Inline image 1]

>>> www.tfaforms.com/330146