[Owasp-leaders] Honorary membership form not working?

Kate Hartmann kate.hartmann at owasp.org
Tue Sep 2 19:05:56 UTC 2014

When an inquiry is submitted through the contact us form you will receive
an email confirmation with your case number.  If you don't, please let me
know.

The honorary membership intake and many of the other intake sheets will
provide a simple message that your response has been received.  Since they
are internal data points, it does not create a case.

If you do not receive at least an onscreen acknowledgement that the intake
was successful, then please contact me right away.

Regards,
Kate

Kate Hartmann
kate.hartmann at owasp.org