[Owasp-leaders] Honorary membership form not working?

Timur 'x' Khrotko (owasp) timur at owasp.org
Tue Sep 2 18:16:03 UTC 2014

Johanna, sorry I should have been more specific, by dumb service I meant
this:
www.tfaforms.com/330146
www.tfaforms.com/284826
(latter is from the last year)

Kate, I was told that my first submission was not successful, the stuff did
not see it then (the second one was resubmitted too late).

Jim, Matt, my impression is that the above form service does not return any
code, ever. So for my election application I duplicate the submission by
mail, just in case.
 The form should give you a confirmation code, if not please let someone
from operations know directly. (Matt Tesauro).

I've run into this problem as well, FWIW.

Aloha,
--
Jim Manico
@Manicode

On Sep 2, 2014, at 12:20 AM, "Timur 'x' Khrotko (owasp)" <timur at owasp.org>
wrote:

That whole service its dumb.

Last year I thought I made my submission, but later it turned out that
nothing happened.

This year I checked that the response was ok (kind of success.cgi
returned), though I wonder how this service is dumb, it could send me/you a
letter of confirmation.
On Sep 2, 2014 5:14 AM, "johanna curiel curiel" <johanna.curiel at owasp.org>
wrote:

> Andrew, maybe the best way to get an answer is to submit this request
> through the contact us form
> :-P
>
> On Tuesday, September 2, 2014, Andrew van der Stock <vanderaj at owasp.org>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi there,
>>
>> I've just tried to use the honorary membership form. It took a
>> submission, but then displayed a blank page suspiciously fast.
>>
>> Can someone please confirm that a) the form processor is working, and b)
>> that my nomination for honorary membership has been received?
>>
>> thanks
>> Andrew

Email us to enforce secure link with your mail servers (domain).
This message may contain confidential information - you should handle it
accordingly.
Ez a levél bizalmas információt tartalmazhat, és ekként kezelendő.