[Owasp-leaders] Honorary membership form not working?

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Tue Sep 2 17:29:02 UTC 2014

The form should give you a confirmation code, if not please let someone
from operations know directly. (Matt Tesauro).

I've run into this problem as well, FWIW.

Aloha,
--
Jim Manico
@Manicode

On Sep 2, 2014, at 12:20 AM, "Timur 'x' Khrotko (owasp)" <timur at owasp.org>
wrote:

That whole service its dumb.

Last year I thought I made my submission, but later it turned out that
nothing happened.

This year I checked that the response was ok (kind of success.cgi
returned), though I wonder how this service is dumb, it could send me/you a
letter of confirmation.
On Sep 2, 2014 5:14 AM, "johanna curiel curiel" <johanna.curiel at owasp.org>
wrote:

> Andrew, maybe the best way to get an answer is to submit this request
> through the contact us form
> :-P
>
> On Tuesday, September 2, 2014, Andrew van der Stock <vanderaj at owasp.org>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi there,
>>
>> I've just tried to use the honorary membership form. It took a
>> submission, but then displayed a blank page suspiciously fast.
>>
>> Can someone please confirm that a) the form processor is working, and b)
>> that my nomination for honorary membership has been received?
>>
>> thanks
>> Andrew

Email us to enforce secure link with your mail servers (domain).
This message may contain confidential information - you should handle it
accordingly.
Ez a levél bizalmas információt tartalmazhat, és ekként kezelendő.