[Owasp-leaders] Honorary membership form not working?

Kate Hartmann kate.hartmann at owasp.org
Tue Sep 2 13:06:47 UTC 2014

Andrew, I can confirm that your submission was properly received.  I am
going to go ahead and close case #5475.

Timur, we received your submission last year on 9/15/2013 and then a second
submission on October 23, 2013.  This year, your submission was
successfully received on July 3, 2014.

I am responsible for the workflows that we have set up and for insuring
that our processes do work.  I am also responsible for resolving or
triaging incoming submissions of the "contact us" form.

Johanna, I appreciate you encouraging people to submit inquiries via the
contact us form.  It is, without a doubt, the BEST way to make sure your
questions or issues are addressed in a timely manner.  I will be including
some metrics on case resolution in this week's connector.

As always, please let me know what we (the ops team) can do to help you be
productive and successful.

Thank you for all that you do to support our very important mission.

Kate Hartmann

--

Kate Hartmann
kate.hartmann at owasp.org