[Owasp-leaders] Honorary membership form not working?

johanna curiel curiel johanna.curiel at owasp.org
Tue Sep 2 11:23:23 UTC 2014

Timur, a little compassion for our staff.

I know they use Salesforce in the background for this process, but
something might be going wrong
I know you can do many things in SF, I have programmed many myself but the
platform must be configured to do certain things and maybe the issue here
is that there is no technical staff looking into this.

 I would like to help to make things work if necessary but I need access

And that's also another issue, I don't know who looks  into this ops issues