[Owasp-leaders] [SAMM] CONFIRMED (was POLL -- SAMM Summit 27-28 Mar 2015 - Dublin -- RESPOND BY 18-OCT-2014)

Josh Sokol josh.sokol at owasp.org
Sun Oct 26 00:34:01 UTC 2014

Based on the Donation Scoreboard
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?hl=en_US&key=0Atu4kyR3ljftdEdQWTczbUxoMUFnWmlTODZ2ZFZvaXc&hl=en_US&gid=3>,
it looks like the OpenSAMM project has over $5600 in funds available and
this seems like a great use of those funds to advance the project.  If you
think you'll need more than that, I'd like to see a more detailed budget
and plan of action before we commit the Foundation to fund part of this.
That said, I'm a big fan of OpenSAMM and look forward to seeing what the
group is going to accomplish with this.

~josh