[Owasp-leaders] CONFIRMED (was POLL -- SAMM Summit 27-28 Mar 2015 - Dublin -- RESPOND BY 18-OCT-2014)

Seba seba at owasp.org
Fri Oct 24 04:42:46 UTC 2014

Dear all,

The results of the Poll are:

Yes (Friday) maybe (1)
Yes (Saturday) 1
Yes (both days) 12
No
Maybe 3
Can you put it on another date? 1
Can you put it on another location? 1 (NYC)

Meaning: we have a GO to organise our first SAMM Summit on 27-28 Mar 2015
in Dublin

Colin: we will make sure to have birthday cake! I hope you can make it.

I will start arrangements / logistics with Eoin and put up details on the
wiki in the next weeks.

For now: make sure to have your agendas blocked.

Looking forward to see/work with you in Dublin!

kind regards,

Seba