[Owasp-leaders] Getting started in AppSec

Patrick Laverty patrick.laverty at owasp.org
Tue Oct 21 19:59:40 UTC 2014

Being a relative beginner to this, I always have a soft spot and pretty
good understanding for people getting started. Is this something that could
be a whole project in itself? If so, I guess I can go read up on how to
start one and run one. I think it would be great if we had a set of
materials or something easy to understand, for people to get started.