[Owasp-leaders] Executive Order --Improving the Security of Consumer Financial Transactions

Bev Corwin bev.corwin at owasp.org
Sat Oct 18 17:32:14 UTC 2014

Thank you Ralph,

Many good points. I agree that the "free" market is, for the most part
currently "broken".  Perhaps "consumer focus" will help everyone, and not
just biggest "consumers". Also, agree that having the US Gov't dictate how
it does business makes better sense. Please feel free to join our meetings,
as well. The doors are always open! Thank you again. Best wishes.

Sincerely,
Bev