[Owasp-leaders] Executive Order --Improving the Security of Consumer Financial Transactions

Bev Corwin bev.corwin at owasp.org
Sat Oct 18 15:05:00 UTC 2014

Hi Jim,

Please join our OWASP NNI Initiative and KBAPMP meetings to discuss. I know
that you are busy, but would very much appreciate your participation.

Our next meetings are:

OWASP KBAPMP: Monday, October 27, 2014 @ 10 am EST

OWASP NNI Initiative: Thursday, January 22, 2015 @ 7 pm EST

Anyone interested please send an email to bev.corwin at owasp.org and I'll add
you to the meeting invitation.

Is there a public OWASP calendar where we can post meeting info too?

To try to answer your question - You make a good point about free market.
As a "biggest" consumer / customer, the US Gov't has needs too, I suppose.
I'd feel better about it if the US Gov't were more about the "People" and
less about "big business" honestly. And it would help if "big business" and
"big consumers" were about the "People" too. I suppose that I worry most
about our gov't workers / employees / contractors, too. Wish that they were
treated better by everyone, especially our Troops! Alas!

Again, please join us for the OWASP meetings! There are also meetings at
IDESG. The meeting schedule: https://www.idecosystem.org/calendar .

Best wishes,
Bev