[Owasp-leaders] Fwd: POLL -- SAMM Summit 27-28 Mar 2015 - Dublin -- RESPOND BY 18-OCT-2014

Tobias tobias.gondrom at owasp.org
Thu Oct 16 20:24:47 UTC 2014

Love the idea of a project specific meeting.
Count me in for SAMM.

Best regards, Tobias

Ps.: if you want to combine this with an OWASP Dublin Day, could be
interesting. Alternatively, you could also consider to combine it
somehow with AppSecEU in Amsterdam just a few weeks later. But in my
view a project specific meeting could also stand on its own.