[Owasp-leaders] Fwd: POLL -- SAMM Summit 27-28 Mar 2015 - Dublin -- RESPOND BY 18-OCT-2014

Owen Pendlebury owen.pendlebury at owasp.org
Wed Oct 15 08:26:38 UTC 2014

Hi guys,

Seen as everyone will hopefully be around for SAMM in Dublin would any of
you be interested in speaking/ providing training at an Irish OWASP
conference.

We could tie the two together and spread it over a few days and
consume significantly more Guinness :)

Owen Pendlebury
OWASP Ireland-Dublin Chapter Lead