[Owasp-leaders] Voting for OWASP 2014 Board Election - no voting instructions!

Tobias tobias.gondrom at owasp.org
Tue Oct 14 11:19:14 UTC 2014

Here an update: I raised this with our ops team yesterday right away and
they are looking into the voting notification problems and working on it
as a top priority.

We will keep you updated and let you know as soon as possible.

Best regards, Tobias

Tobias Gondrom
OWASP Global Board Member
email: tobias.gondrom at owasp.org <mailto:tobias.gondrom at owasp.org>