[Owasp-leaders] Voting for OWASP 2014 Board Election - no voting instructions!

Andrew van der Stock vanderaj at owasp.org
Tue Oct 14 09:22:10 UTC 2014

These were the candidates that I identified that had no membership status
(along with me, of course). I am hoping that these have been processed so
that the election can take place or doesn't have to be deferred.

Me - expired 14th August. Now resolved thanks to Kate's efforts
Abbas - expired 29th August 2014
Timur - does not appear to be a member in the membership list
Mateo - does not appear to be a member in the membership list
Matt Konda - does not appear to be a member in the membership list
Nigel Phair - does not appear to be a member in the membership list

thanks
Andrew