[Owasp-leaders] Voting for OWASP 2014 Board Election - no voting instructions!

Andrew van der Stock vanderaj at owasp.org
Tue Oct 14 09:03:16 UTC 2014

There is a problem with the SalesForce CRM process. Kate was looking into
it for over a month. Many folks including me were not notified that they
had expiring membership, and when they did apply (I did this twice, and
really forced the issue by nagging Kate, sorry Kate), it doesn't work.

I don't want to blow the process out of the water as I understand that the
CRM workflow is still broken, but I would appreciate if Kate or someone
could update us on this issue.

thanks
Andrew