[Owasp-leaders] Voting for OWASP 2014 Board Election - no voting instructions!

Antonio Fontes antonio.fontes at owasp.org
Tue Oct 14 07:14:01 UTC 2014

Hi Serg,

1) Are you a paid or honorary OWASP member? (most people complaining
about this will realize they are not OWASP members).
2) If yes, search for an email with object "OWASP 2014 Board Election",
it was sent yesterday (13th) with a link to the ballot (it might also be
stored in the spam folder, as it was in my account).

Kind regards,
Antonio

antonio.fontes at owasp.org
Board Leader - OWASP Geneva