[Owasp-leaders] [Owasp-community] Voting for OWASP 2014 Board Election is now open

Paul Ritchie paul.ritchie at owasp.org
Mon Oct 13 20:43:58 UTC 2014

To Tobias and Leadership team:

Thank you for all the examples.
Yes, we are aware of the problem and we are digging into the details now.

Once we understand overall scope, then we will be able to recommend fixits
and next steps.

Just a quick note to let you all know its a priority with us.
Regards, Paul Ritchie
OWASP Interim Executive Director

Best Regards, Paul Ritchie
OWASP Interim Executive Director