[Owasp-leaders] [Owasp-community] Voting for OWASP 2014 Board Election is now open

Konstantinos Papapanagiotou Konstantinos at owasp.org
Mon Oct 13 20:23:17 UTC 2014

I didn't get my voting ballot either. I just checked the member directory
at https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Membership and my (paid) membership
expired back in August and Eoin's in September.

The problem is that I didn't receive any notification for renewal or that
my membership has expired. Other organizations I'm member of (e.g. IEEE,
ACM, etc.) start sending renewal reminders even 6 months before the
membership expires. We need to fix this if we want to keep our members.

On top of that I cannot hide my frustration since I thought I was a paid
member and was looking forward to voting. As a result I did not apply for
honorary membership (I was planning to renew paid membership anyway!).

Kostas