[Owasp-leaders] AppSecUSA live streaming event

Jonathan Marcil jonathan.marcil at owasp.org
Tue Oct 7 02:43:41 UTC 2014

Hi leaders,

all recorded content from AppSecUSA 2014 is online since last Wednesday.
The 42 videos for 31 hours of content are accessible from:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpr-xdpM8wG8jz9QpzQeLeB0914Ysq-Cl

OWASP Media Project is ready to go into its next phase and will release
documentation and tools as well as making hardware available so that
other OWASP conferences can reproduce the recipe we now have.

Thanks,

--
 - Jonathan Marcil
   OWASP Media Project Leader