[Owasp-leaders] Publishing project

Fabio Cerullo fcerullo at owasp.org
Sat Oct 4 12:07:18 UTC 2014

Nikola

Does the project follow the rules set in the OWASP Project Handbook?

https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_2014_Project_Handbook

If so, please go ahead and publish the app.

Thanks for your contributions and delighted to know Google Summer of Code
helped crafting the first version of Seraphimdroid.

Fabio