[Owasp-leaders] "Powered by OWASP"

Martin Knobloch martin.knobloch at owasp.org
Mon Nov 24 18:30:04 UTC 2014

We might need another code of conduct, on for security tool venue and service suppliers!

https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Codes_of_Conduct

‎The brand usage wiki should point to the code of conduct page. By this we keep the rules simple and have more detailed explanation in the CoC books, to few people know about!

Cheers,
-martin

  Origineel bericht