[Owasp-leaders] "Powered by OWASP"

Colin Watson colin.watson at owasp.org
Mon Nov 24 16:09:27 UTC 2014

While we are exploring what is and is not acceptable, what do we think
about this:

   http://www.hackinsight.org/free-content.html

   http://www.hackinsight.org/free-content,37.html

I think it is good people republish OWASP's free content, but am less
sure about the use of "we" in "To achieve this we aligned the
testing....", and "Hack Insight Magazine supports this project under
the Creative Commons 2.5 License." To others it sounds like their
magazine somehow created the content.

Colin