[Owasp-leaders] "Powered by OWASP"

Paul Ritchie paul.ritchie at owasp.org
Mon Nov 24 16:01:49 UTC 2014

Leaders:
Just to reassure everyone, we are spending some time updating  the branding
rules & policies, so we can apply consistently to each of these issues that
pop up.  Often a over-zealous marketing type gets creative with their ad
words, and we just have to remind them of a couple reasonable alternatives.

This one is not so blatant that it requires an immediate 'cease & desist',
but we will reach out to them shortly.
Keep up the dialogue though, its good to have ideas and consensus from the
community when applying these types of policies, especially in an
international arena.
Paul

Best Regards, Paul Ritchie
OWASP Interim Executive Director