[Owasp-leaders] "Powered by OWASP"

Timur 'x' Khrotko (owasp) timur at owasp.org
Thu Nov 20 17:41:59 UTC 2014

It can be read that way imo, but just to play the role of your opponent,
Simon:

If the OWASP logo is a substitute for the missing OWASP T10 logo and we
interpret T10 as tool, then the "powered by" construct is correct. (And if
they scan with the OWASP Top10 profile of the w3af, and if that implements
the T10 as "tool" well.)

(Anyway I subscribed for a test :)

Regards:
timur

--
This message may contain confidential information - you should handle it
accordingly.