[Owasp-leaders] [Owasp-community] Gamifying OWASP

psiinon psiinon at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 12:29:48 UTC 2014

I think gamification is a great idea.
As long as the results are publicly visible - if they are only visible to
OWASP members then they wont have the same impact.
People should be able to link to their OWASP community badges page from
their homepage / LinkedIn profile etc.

Simon

--
OWASP ZAP <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/ZAP> Project leader