[Owasp-leaders] [Owasp-community] Gamifying OWASP

Munir Njiru munir.njiru at owasp.org
Thu Nov 20 12:24:20 UTC 2014

I like the gamifying idea I have used Zurmo a gamified CRM and its really
got an edge to it :). So if OWASP were to take the same principle it would
be awesome

Munir Njenga,
OWASP Chapter Leader (Kenya) || Information Security Consultant || Developer
Mob   (KE) +254 (0) 734960670

Chapter Page: www.owasp.org/index.php/Kenya
Email: munir.njiru at owasp.org
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/OWASP.Kenya