[Owasp-leaders] [OWASP-chapters] Growing Your Chapter + 90% / 10% Splits

Timur 'x' Khrotko (owasp) timur at owasp.org
Tue Nov 18 23:32:39 UTC 2014

Here is a banner sized for meetup.com, if you need one:
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/File:Owasp_banner_web_ind_meetupmod_960x150.png

On Tue, Nov 18, 2014 at 11:18 PM, Timur 'x' Khrotko (owasp) <timur at owasp.org

--
This message may contain confidential information - you should handle it
accordingly.