[Owasp-leaders] [OWASP-chapters] Growing Your Chapter + 90% / 10% Splits

Timur 'x' Khrotko (owasp) timur at owasp.org
Tue Nov 18 22:18:08 UTC 2014

Thanx to this thread I created a meetup group for our chapter
<http://www.meetup.com/OWASP-HU/>, and w/o doing anything we automatically
got 40 members within 6 days.

Wouldn't it be possible to cover the cost of meetup.com (Julian mentioned
as a cons) from the budget a chapter has on its account of OWASP from
sponsors?
In our case it is relevant, since we do not maintain any legal body
(unreasonable cost and time to have such in Central Europe), thus we handle
no money. (Now I pay it from my pocket/card.)

Regards:
Timur

--
This message may contain confidential information - you should handle it
accordingly.