[Owasp-leaders] Growing Your Chapter + 90% / 10% Splits

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Mon Nov 17 07:33:48 UTC 2014

Very cool, Martin. Glad to see meetup working around the world...

Please, no stress here chapter leaders. This is just an option to help grow
your chapter, it's not a requirement that anyone is putting on you.

The chapter handbook is pretty flexible in this area, so I really encourage
you to experiment with ways to grow your chapter.

As a side note, most searches for "OWASP <yourCity>" land at the OWASP wiki
so it's good to keep that page updated or at least pointing to your meeting
service.

Aloha,
--
Jim Manico
@Manicode

On Nov 17, 2014, at 4:07 PM, Martin Knobloch <martin.knobloch at owasp.org>
wrote:

All,

Meet-ups are growing in recognition and are becoming more normal here in
the Netherlands.
That is in certain area's, as BitCoin and DevOps. Say in community driven,
agile-style environments.

Cheers,
-martin