[Owasp-leaders] Growing Your Chapter + 90% / 10% Splits

Dirk Wetter dirk at owasp.org
Sun Nov 16 22:43:01 UTC 2014

Hi *,

as it maybe is a cultural thing: What is your experience outside
English speaking countries?

Forgive my poor knowledge -- but I vaguely heard about meetup
before and thus I am skeptical others -- my target audience --
will know or use it.

Cheers, Dirk

--
German OWASP Board, (Chair AppSec Research 2013, German OWASP Day 2014)
Send me encrypted mails (Key ID 0xB818C039)