[Owasp-leaders] [Governance] Breach of Ethics - Eoin, then Jim and now the entire OWASP Board

Martin Knobloch martin.knobloch at owasp.org
Sun Nov 9 05:58:14 UTC 2014

All,

To prevent going in back in history, please do not further reply to this conversation in thus list.

‎For any questions about any other OWASP compliance matter, please email me directly!

The matter referred to in this email is ongoing as this has several implications. Since this matter was transferred to me as compliancy officer I am in contact with the involved parties.

‎Nevertheless, the post causing this whole has been a good and fair post.  As open organisation with open mailing list, this should always be honoured!

‎With kind regards,
-martin

  Origineel bericht