[Owasp-leaders] [Governance] [OWASP ASVS] Obfuscation?

Yvan Boily yvanboily at gmail.com
Sat Nov 8 02:50:42 UTC 2014

Technical contributions don't excuse abusive behavior.  Full stop.  If that
is up for debate, OWASP might as well throw in the towel.  If there are
other people using abusive language or treating others poorly, the leaders
should *be* leaders, and call them out on it, and hold them accountable.
If people can't or won't function as a leader, then they should consider
the role they are fulfilling in the community... not everyone need be a
leader, individual contributors are critical as well.