[Owasp-leaders] [Governance] [OWASP ASVS] Obfuscation?

Josh Sokol josh.sokol at owasp.org
Fri Nov 7 22:45:11 UTC 2014

OWASP does not currently have a conflict resolution committee or
ombudsperson to review such things.  I would support this effort if you
decided to make an official committee proposal along those lines.
Currently, we have a few resources for conflicts:

1) Conflict Handling Policy -
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Governance/ConflictHandling
2) Whistleblower Policy -
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Governance/Whistleblower_Policy
3) Compliance Officer (Martin Knobloch) - Role is defined in the
Whistleblower Policy

I had begun working on drafting a revised Whistleblower Policy that
included a section on mediation, but stopped when other priorities came
up.  It's still on my "To Do" list and I do plan on revisiting it
eventually.  Or, I would be happy to hand it over to the "Conflict
Resolution Committee" as a starting point for that initiative if you're
interested in running with it.

~josh