[Owasp-leaders] Google Code-in 2014 // Call for volunteers

Fabio Cerullo fcerullo at owasp.org
Fri Nov 7 15:47:42 UTC 2014

hi there,

We are putting together a list of tasks that could be done by 13-17 years
old teenagers on this page as part of the Google Code-In initiative:

https://www.owasp.org/index.php/GCI2014_Ideas

- Do you need a new logo for your project?
- Do you need someone to update your wiki page?
- Do you need to translate some documentation?
- Do you need to fix a small bug in your code base?
- Do you want to create videos about your project?

Please go ahead and add any tasks that you consider beneficial to your
project/chapter/etc. Next Monday we will know if OWASP has been accepted in
Google Code-In.

And if you want to join this effort, please ping me offline.

Thanks,
Fabio