[Owasp-leaders] [OWASP ASVS] Obfuscation?

Steven van der Baan steven.van.der.baan at owasp.org
Thu Nov 6 23:44:55 UTC 2014

I agree with Yvan that at least the leaders list had to be informed of
this decision, and with that I mean that an addition message had to be
sent besides the mention in the meeting minutes. Although the Operations
Team is capable in handling sensitive issues, they do not have to be
alone in upholding these rulings.

Regards,
Steven.