[Owasp-leaders] [OWASP ASVS] Obfuscation?

Steven van der Baan steven.van.der.baan at owasp.org
Thu Nov 6 21:12:22 UTC 2014

True

I personally would have preferred it that, for now, the leaders list was
not included as there is already too much bickering going on there. And
as you say, if the board fails to make a decision or is unable to
enforce the code of ethics, then it would have been just to include the
leaders list in a 'call to action'. I agree that the community deserves
more. I can only hope there will be an announcement soon to resolve it all.

Kind regards,
Steven.