[Owasp-leaders] [OWASP ASVS] Obfuscation?

Yvan Boily yvanboily at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 20:57:59 UTC 2014

It would have been out of line if I had posted this line of inquiry back to
the individual project threads.  I changed the venue for these comments to
the leaders list and the governance team.  I also added the board to this
message.

Bottom line, the board has not acted to protect the community from someone
who has regularly posted abusive messages, and has persisted in doing so
since the complaint was filed.  I don't really care whether his content is
technically valid, I care about the harm that allowing known bad actors to
continue to participate at the expense of others.

I don't know him either, and I am not personally invested in the outcome of
the decision that the board makes regarding Christian; I am personally
invested in knowing whether or not OWASP is willing to following it's own
rules.  If the board is failing to enforce the code of ethics, then this is
an issue for the leaders and the governance team.  OWASP contributors
deserve better than this.

Regards,
Yvan Boily