[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Mobile Top 10 - potential conflict of interest in M10

Jason Haddix jason.haddix at owasp.org
Wed Nov 5 23:01:31 UTC 2014

Please move all feedback to the mobile list, we are spamming the leaders
list.

Anyone interested in that conversation can come discuss it on:

https://groups.google.com/a/owasp.org/forum/#!forum/owasp-mobile-top-10-risks

(requires request for access, which Jack Mannino manages)

--
Jason Haddix
OWASP Mobile Top Ten Project Leader