[Owasp-leaders] Our good friend cmlh and his magical mystery subpoena?

Josh Sokol josh.sokol at owasp.org
Mon May 12 02:26:17 UTC 2014

Norman (or anyone else Christian contacts),

OWASP's official response on this matter is that we will maintain the right
to privacy of all OWASP members unless the court orders a subpoena
otherwise.  Since Christian has continued to harass OWASP members and staff
with this matter, we have created auto-responses to handle his requests for
information.  For yourself, the message would be:

I am not a registered or authorized agent of the OWASP Foundation.

> Please direct all legal inquiries and requests to:
>

> OWASP Foundation
>
> 1200-C Agora Drive, #232
>
> Bel Air, MD 21014
>
> USA
>

> or directly to our retained counsel:
>

> Perlman & Perlman LLC
>
> 41 Madison Avenue
>
> New York, NY 10010
>
> USA

To set an autoresponder for Christian, go to:

   1. Settings -> Labs -> Enable "Canned Responses"
   2. Save Changes
   3. Compose a new message
   4. Enter your canned response in the message body
   5. Select the down menu arrow -> Canned Responses -> New canned response
   6. Give it a name
   7. Settings
   8. Filters
   9. Create a new filter
   10. from: christian.heinrich at cmlh.id.au
   11. Create filter with this search
   12. Select the new canned response
   13. Create filter

This will respond to any message Christian sends you in the future with
this message as the autoreply.  I hope that you're doing well.  Take care!

~josh