[Owasp-leaders] OWASP ESAPI Project Status

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Mon Mar 31 01:30:11 UTC 2014

Dennis,

The volunteers *are the foundation* and we serve to support our volunteers
and the community at large.

I do not feel we killed two birds with one stone, I felt we shot (and
missed) a turkey when another bird (quality measurements of OWASP projects)
was the target. This is very simple stuff that I feel was misdirected and
overcomplicated unnecessarily.

--
Jim Manico
@Manicode

On Mar 30, 2014, at 1:44 PM, Dennis Groves <dennis.groves at owasp.org> wrote:

The purpose is not for the volunteers to make use of the data gathered by
the feedback but for the foundation to be able to use that data for more
than just project maturity - killing two birds with one stone. ;-) The
interpretation of data belongs to the foundation - volunteers only need to
be able to answer the questions. :-)

--
Dennis Groves <http://about.me/dennis.groves>, MSc
Email me, <dennis.groves at owasp.org> or schedule a meeting<http://goo.gl/8sPIy>